This position is part-time with variable hours (the number of hours may vary from week to week depending on our client volume). Full-time is a possibility if so desired in the near future.
Our agency works exclusively in the medical space helping doctors and others healthcare professionals to better market their services through strategies such as web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC), social media management, online reputation management, graphic design (logos, brochures, etc.), and content writing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist agency staff (and eventually work directly with clients) to coordinate marketing projects
- Work directly with agency team members (graphic designers, writers, programmers, online marketing specialists, etc.) to execute marketing services/strategy for clients
- Use your experience to assist in improving the project management processes at the agency in order to improve efficiency and the client experience
- Some specific duties include setting up social media accounts, training clients on WordPress, uploading content to websites, making edits to existing client websites, perform social media management and internal marketing for the agency, setup e-newsletter services for clients, arrange go-lives for websites, manage project timelines, etc.
- Contribute marketing ideas on client projects to ensure the client choses the right services and their brand is represented appropriately through our creative work
- Minimum one year experience as a project coordinator/manager at a website or marketing agency
- College degree
- Must live in Raleigh area
- Stellar communication skills
- Detail oriented (must be extremely detail oriented in order to manage the volume of client work and stay on track with timelines/deadlines)
- Candidate must be flexible with number of hours (hours may vary from week to week depending on the volume of work at the agency – position to start at 10 hours a week but can go up to 40 hours a week if desired in the future)
- Candidate to be paid as independent contractor (1099)
Please respond with:
- Experience in project coordination/management
- Desired number of hours
- Desired hourly rate