WhiteCoat has launched an Affiliate Program, which provides an exciting opportunity for fellow healthcare professionals who are interested in supplementing their income and/or offering their clients medical marketing services. The Affiliate will earn a commission by selling/referring our our effective and proven medical marketing solutions to physicians and/or health care organizations.
We provide the training, tools and ongoing support the Affiliate needs to achieve his/her desired success. The Affiliate will provide the drive and direction to advance his/her career in the way that he/she wants.
The WhiteCoat Affiliate Program is ideal for:
– Experienced medical sales representatives wanting to earn extra income
– Practice management or marketing consultants who want to offer adjunct marketing services
– Medical vendors (such as billing companies, etc) who want to expand their service line through cross-promotion
– Former medical/pharmaceutical sales reps who want a ready-made medical marketing business
Here’s just a few advantages to being an Affiliate with WhiteCoat:
• Unlimited income potential
• Self-employed 1099 status for tax benefits
• WhiteCoat is a nationally recognized brand that provides instant credibility when selling into medical practices
• Multiple income streams
• Resources, training, support provided to foster success
• High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry
• Offer your clients a suite of medical marketing services with zero overhead from day one
How it Works
Affiliates income will be built on selling our proven services. These include: medical website design, internet marketing, social media, print design, and physician liaison programs. As independent contractors, Affiliates will help doctors stand out in today’s competitive healthcare market while earning commission off of the services that they sell.
• 3+ years medical sales, pharmaceutical sales, practice management, and/or medical marketing experience
• Experienced, motivated individual who is results-driven
• Previous relationships in the medical community desired, but not mandatory
• Application and Interview: each applicant will be considered on a case-by-case basis and selection is not guaranteed
WhiteCoat was created out of a need for physician focused marketing services. Most private practices cannot afford, nor have a need, for a full time Marketing Director. Therefore, we provide a la carte marketing services to help practices elevate their brands in the community without overspending.
Have questions about the Affiliate Program? Please contact us.
Ready to get started? Fill out our online Affiliate Program Questionnaire