The article is entitled “5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Should Be Part of Your Marketing Plan” and reveals the benefits of pursuing online marketing for medical practices. Here is the first part of the article…
For most practices, as with any small business, planning objectives in marketing include increasing the amount business from previous years. When discussing marketing strategy every medical practice, regardless of size or specialty, should consider investing in online marketing. Here are five reasons why…
1. Cost-Effective: The cost is lower than traditional media such as TV or radio and can often have a greater ROI due to the long lasting effects.
2. Increasing Demand: We are in the midst of an “e-patient” revolution (patients whose number one source of health information is the internet). As more and more health care organizations realize this, the market space will become increasingly competitive.
3. Highly Trackable: Unlike some marketing strategies, the results of online marketing are highly trackable. Most internet marketing agencies provide monthly reports showing how your search engine rankings are increasing and the direct correlation to your number of visitors, as well as the number of visitors you are converting (i.e. number of online appointment requests, etc.).
4. Wide Appeal: Online marketing is a highly effective marketing tool that caters to a wide range of demographics. The fact that you cater to a geriatric population is no longer an excuse. The 70-75 year-old age group is the fastest growing demographic of internet users (2009 study by Pew Internet & American Life Project).
5. Targeted Approach: If you are a plastic surgeon who wants to do more mommy makeovers for example, you can easily use online marketing to target specific keywords and demographics related to this service. It’s a great way to establish a niche or at least bill more of a particular service.
Read the rest of the article at: http://medmonthly.com/slide/5-reasons-why-online-marketing-should-be-part-of-your-marketing-plan/#sthash.pxFi6fwr.dpuf
To learn more about what WhiteCoat can offer your practice in terms of online marketing, please contact us today for a free consultation and quote.